LLB (Melb), Graduate Certificate in Indigenous Research (GC-IRPRO)
Lecturer, College of Law & Justice
Darren is a Ngunnawal man, a graduate of University of Melbourne and currently a PhD student at the same university, who on completion of this qualification will be the first Aboriginal PhD graduate from Melbourne Law School. Darren has an interest in commercial law and in particular the social impact of law within our community and on the indigenous population in particular.
Property Law & Law of Contract
Human Rights and Social Justice
Undergraduate unit: BLB1118 Constitutional Law
- Social impact of law within Indigenous communities
- Indigenous Governance systems
- Law and Society Association of ANZ
- Management Committee for LLHAA
- Member of the University of Melbourne Theatre Board
- Member of the Murrup Barak Advisory Forum (Melb)
- Member of the Castan Centre for Human Rights
- Member of Tarwirri – Indigenous Law Students and Lawyers Association of Victoria.
- +61 3 9919 4937